The Accelerator, The Lab
Metavallon is a startup accelerator that is offering
- Instruction, training, and one-on-one execution coaching
- Mentorship and guidance through their global network of Experts
- Targeted networking within Greece and internationally
- One-month startup mission to San Francisco and the Silicon Valley
- €25.000 in pre-seed funding for 8% equity through our Investing Partners
Numerous perks and services to each team, including…
- $10-60,000 in Microsoft Software and cloud services on Windows Azure
- $3,000 in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- $100 in oDesk services plus free recruiting support and training on how to hire freelancers
- 1 year free automated marketing subscription and unlimited emails by Segmatix
- Financial, legal, and accounting advisory
NEW! Work and meeting space for 6 months through their Program Supporters
The Goal: 5 months to transform high-potential initiatives into startups geared up for scale – and investment.
Discover more about the game plan and stay tuned for their upcoming cycles.
What they are looking for
The people is what matters most to them – those with:
- The talent and brains to create restlessly
- A sense of business acumen to execute vigorously
- The commitment and perseverance to achieve big
- Experience is helpful but not decisive; vision is key. The ideal company would have 2 or 3 founders. We’ll consider those with 4 or 5, and are reluctant to accept 1-person companies (though not unthinkable).
Your idea and progress is important too – and they aim for startup teams with:
- a functional tech product or service
- a scalable business model, within any industry
- some initial market traction
- We see these mostly as evidence of your ability to think and execute. Most successful startups change their initial ideas substantially.
In brief, they are looking for three things: talent, big idea in progress, and will.